Tag: online journal
* new work at Kettle Blue Review!
Just a quick note to announce the release of the latest issue of Kettle Blue Review! In this issue, you’ll find two poems from my “Nada Poems” series: “Nada on the Swing” & “Nada’s Vanity.” Happy to be part of a great issue! Check out the stellar work, including poems by Gail Goepfert, Christine Pacyk,…
* two poems at The Boiler Journal!
Just a quick post to announce the release of the latest issue of The Boiler Journal which features two poems from a manuscript-in-progress. Read them here. “Forging” and “The Broken Escalator at the Train Platform” both come from my years living in New Jersey/New York when I would commute to work and grad school. This…
* new work at tinderbox poetry journal & new audio!
Just a quick note announcing the release of the latest issue of Tinderbox Poetry Journal which includes my poem “Todo for Nada.” Along with being a subverted villanelle, this poem is from a sequence entitled “The Nada Poems” in which two characters, Todo y Nada, play out a relationship (check out another Nada poem: “Zero…
* quick post: a poem & list at Treehouse
Just a quick post to share the publication of my poem “The Devil on His Wedding Night” at Treehouse! Read the poem here. This is the first poem in my Devil series to be published – and actually the second I ever wrote in the series. Treehouse’s slogan – online magazine for short, good writing…
* quick post: The Dandelion Farm Review
Just a quick post to announce the Spring Issue of The Dandelion Farm Review. There are two poems of mine on there as well as fine work by Cristina del Canto, Dawnell Harrison, and Brendan Sullivan. Check it out here! Special thanks to editor Patrick Loafman. Happy dandelioning! Jose
* “Love Dream” in Right Hand Pointing
* “Love Dream” in Right Hand PointingCheck out my poem “Love Dream” as well as the other great stuff on Right Hand Pointing. The issue is centered on, ahem, short lyric poems.Happy pointing!J